"Joel Weldon and his organization are amazing! My father went to these seminars many, many years ago. He kept all the materials and I browsed through them as a teenager. We talked about management concepts later as I moved through my career and had staff to manage. These ideas were brought into our discussions. When my father retired, he gave me his seminar materials along with his other management materials. I am now retired and have cleared out much of my management documents -- but not the ones from Joel Weldon and Associates! The information has been valuable for relationships with family and friends. The electronic newsletters have been filed away to be read and re-read. Keep them coming! Kudos for the wonderful gift your company shares with people."
P.S. I still keep my "Success comes in cans" can where it can be seen every day!
WHAT SUBJECT WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Get ready for high-energy, rapid-fire, practical ideas that will create not just
momentary excitement, but longterm value! Here’s a list of timely subjects presented by Hall of Fame Speaker JOEL WELDON:
A. LEADERSHIP — Making the Tough Decisions & Setting the Example
- The 7 Principles of Inspirational Leadership . . . Shackleton as your role model
- Building teamwork . . . Gaining commitment, not just compliance.
- Don’t just lead your horses to water . . . feed them salt!
- Making work fun . . . Using humor and celebrations in the workplace.
- Communicating with the other 75% . . . Not everyone is on the same “channel.”
- Conducting more effective meetings . . . Speaking with impact before groups.
- Creating a motivational environment . . . Getting people to want to achieve.
- Delegating and time management . . . Getting more done through others.
B. SALES — The Science of THRILLING Your Customers
- It’s the relationship . . . People buy from people they like.
- Preparation—preparation—preparation . . . The will to prepare to win.
- Powerful questioning techniques . . . Using qualifying questions.
- Selling value, not price . . . Benefit and solution selling.
- Using showmanship that sells . . . Five-sense selling that impacts.
- Understanding and handling objections . . . Why 51% positive wins.
- Making it easy to say yes . . . Closing without fear, without fumbling, without fail.
- Promise a lot, deliver even more . . . Being extraordinary in your customer’s eyes!
- Creative prospecting . . . Referrals, face-to-face prospecting, and telephone.
- Emulate the top professionals . . . What the great ones do and how they do it.
C. PERSONAL GROWTH — Forget the Excuses! Take Responsibility!
- Embracing change as a positive . . . How change brings opportunity.
- Improving consistently . . . As good as you are now, you can be even better.
- Accepting absolute responsibility—no excuses . . . If it is to be, it is up to ME!
- Practical creativity . . . Thinking in new dimensions with innovation.
- Defining values and priorities . . . Writing and living by a personal mission statement.
- Reducing tension and stress . . . The power of positive humor, even in the workplace.
- Making a total commitment . . . It will be done — I’ll do it!
- Developing focused thinking . . . Knowing the target, allowing no distractions.
- Achieving realistic goals . . . Setting objectives and measuring results.
- Conditioning for success . . . Developing positive habits, every day, forever!